This is also known as a "Fallen Bladder". This happens when the wall between a woman's vagina and bladder weakens enough to let the bladder drop into the vagina.
- A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvic area
- Feeling like you haven't completely emptied your bladder after urination
- A bulge in the vaginal area
- Reoccuring bladder infections
- Pain durin sexual intercourse
Possible Diagnostic Tests:
- A physical exam
- Occasional Urodynamic Testing: Pressure and flow studies of the bladder.